As part of our WLDI experience, each participant was asked to formulate an Individual Professional Development Plan that would guide their leadership practices over the course of the year. Specifically, we were asked to identify goals, activities, and methods of assessment in each of eight leadership areas, corresponding to major development themes that were covered throughout our Session 1 retreat.
The links below detail my original goals across all eight leadership areas set in June 2017, along with the assessment measures I proposed. You can also read my Mid-term Reflection Report (written December 2017), as well as my Final Reflection Report (submitted in May 2018).
- The Complex Role of Organizational Leaders
- Integrating and Celebrating Strengths
- Learning to Lead: Finding Your Voice
- Understanding Self and Others: Work Behavioral Styles
- Strategic Thinking and Acting
- Building Cultural Awareness
- Leading Effective Teams
- Communicating Effectively